Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Attend Ashley 1st birthday Party




21-Apr-2007 - Early morning b4 Vernon woke up, I went to market to do my usual marketing. When i reach home, vernon & papa still Zz..zzz....z.zz..z.zz in their sweet dream. The whole day I have to make sure Vernon had his usual nap else he will make noise at night. about 6:40pm I got ready and headed to Ashley house. When we reach there, the house were crowded with relatives & a table full with foods.
Vernon had his own (Ta pau - Mooi mooi) from home and enjoining eating there. while I & pap enjoyed eating.
later on Jolene & Joshua, Louisa came and the kids were running up & down non stop.
after a while, Joshua start riding a big motorbike go around the living room. at that moment, the little vernon saw koko riding the bike, and insist koko to give way & let him ride the bike. He start screaming, this is the first time I saw vernon

No comments: