Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

Nice Matters Award

14-Sept-2007 Friday - I received my very 1st blog award from Kelvin's Mommy today
Thanks for granding me this award and it really make me so proud to be part of the blogger.

To know more about this award, find out here
"This award will be awarded to those nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

Dear all : - Here, I'd like to thanks all the Breastfeeding mommy in my workplace(Agilent) whom encourage me from the 1st day I join and become part of blogger.

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

we share and exchange information also via our blog...:-)