Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good Bye Diapers - Almost

17-Apr-2008 - Thursday, I felt very happy as Vernon boy almost ready to get ride of disposable diapers at night. it's been 3 nights continuously he had dry diapers and ask me to open his diapers in the early morning to go wee wee in toilet.
I asked around friends & family and most of them told me that this is the sign of your baby is ready to get ride of disposable diapers.
Yeah..... I really glad that finally his is close to 100% get ride of disposable diapers. since he started potty train success ed and we only gave him disposable diapers during night time and some long hours shopping trip or out tings.

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Wow, good job to mummy and Vernon. What is the secret behind the success? Kelvin will only tell us when he wanna poo poo, not for wee wee.