Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dry Pampers

Vernon already used to wee wee first b4 sleep and calling me for wee wee during the night for about 2 weeks ago. But Yet papa still worried that his little boy still forgot or lazy to woke up in the middle of the night for wee week. as a result, alternate day if I saw him had lots of water during the night time or rainy day I still put pampers on him.

How I did it at the 1st place on the night potty train : I actually use a techniques to train him......................

I told him the story of Pinocchio where he watched together with us some time ago.
He remembered if the Pinocchio tell a lie, his noise will become longer and longer. and I told him if he wee wee on the bed and did not tell us during the night. His Noise will also like Pinocchio, become longer and longer. On 2nd day, he remembered what I told him, and keep holding his nose to ensure his nose still look normal. from that day on.....every night b4 bedtime,he always remember telling us that he need wee wee b4 bed. and he want me to count ....1.2.3 then he will jump out from the bed to toilet.

This is what our conversation :

Vernon : No Wee wee on bed, else will like Pinocchio..............nose long long. then he will hold his nose and see whether his nose got become long long or not.

Mommy : I will then count 1..2..3.

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Good trick huh! I am still trying to potty train Kelvin even at day time. He will on and off tell me when he needs to wee, but if he is playing, then he will forget to tell me.