Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mommy's boy




4-Oct-2008 - It was a sunny afternoon, we had a shopping trip to Gurney plaza and so as taken our lunch there. We never tried Winter warmers restaurant b4, this is the 1st time we tried and we all love the food with very warm decorations although it's a very small place. The sandwiches and the bakes cheese seafood were so good, one thing we should have tried is the dessert. I saw many peoples going there just for their tea time (some cakes & a cup of coffee)
U know, that day I have to fed Vernon while taken mine lunch at the same time. and this Vernon boy was so understanding and after one feed for him, he will then told me to eat. He want to make sure I also eat my lunch and not wait till he finish his. I always share one portion of food with him, else he will not able to finish and it will be a waste for paying additional plate of food.
Our Conversations..: -
Vernon : mommy eat......eat.
Mommy : OK.

No comments: