Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mommy's talkative Boy

17-Feb-2009 Tuesday - Last weekend, after we went to Ah Mah house for dinner and so coincident my sister also going home with Joshua & Jolene. We went into our car at the same time as my Sister's. and They left earlier, so out of sudden Vernon can't see their car in front of us. Then He start to post a Q to us................

1st Scenario :
Vernon
: Where is Ee & Joshua koko?
Mommy : They went home loh
Vernon : Mommy, Where is Ee's House......show me.....show me.
Mommy : Can't see from here. wait till next weekend mommy bring you there. Okay!!
Vernon : Okay.
**********************************************************************************
2nd Scenario :
These few days, on our way home.

Vernon start say......this is not my house.....this is not my house till we reach our gate.
then he will say, this is my house.................................................

He did the same in the morning when I drop him in Nai Nai house............he will count/and say this is not nai nai house till we reach in front of Nai Nai house.

***********************************************************************************
3rd scenario :
Some other words that he start using are :

Vernon : My ball maybe inside the cupboard.
Or
Vernon : Walk carefully or No play on the road.....dangerous.


***********************************************************************************
4th scenario :

Vernon : The upside down of M is W

1 comment:

mama2jojo said...

That's why everyone at home is so proud of him....