Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rewards from Teacher

25-Mar-2010 - Thurseday.
Now Vernon is in N2 class and I can see the homework and skills of learning is much different and tougher than last year N1 class. Everyday, the teacher Grace will give them at least 2 pages of home work. They will either ask to write alphabet or letter 1,2, or 3 & so on.
I told my MIL that make sure Vernon done his homework right after school & before he went for afternoon nap. I want to train him to be more proactive in completing his homework.
he is getting lazy & lazy when he got TV, he will totally forget about his homework so every evening when I get home, i have to make sure he finish his homework.
Today, when I arrived at MIL house. MIL told me that Vernon got a chocolate bar & a jelly rewards from Teacher Grace. Vernon gave a very good answer when Teacher ask to spell the words - Zero, one & two. The whole class of 20 unable to spell it out, but he did it.
I am so proud of him. and this definitely will help him on his continue learning.
He is now interested to learn on the vocabulary/spelling of the words that he came across everyday. So every time when we talk a word or he saw something that new to him, he will ask how to spell that word. I think this is where he start learn the words/spelling.

2 comments:

mama2jojo said...

What a smart boy! Mommy must b very proud of him.

Dan Angel said...

WOW!!! I loved reading your articles
You’re a great Blogger!
Get in Contact with me about exchanging link:
dan.angel16@yahoo.co.uk
Also CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE/BLOG:
http://formula1motorsportcentral.blogspot.com/