Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

两只老鼠

14-Mar-2008 On our way home after dinner at MIL. I sang Vernon a brand new chinese song which suppose be 两只老虎 but I sing as 两只老鼠.....nevermind-lah.
Vernon boy was very interested with the new lyrics as he never hear mommy sing chinese song to him since he born. He love the lyrics very much, and keep asking me repeat the song once, twice and so on.........so that he can observed our movement of mouth and learning how to sing the song.
This is what Vernon said :

Vernon : 老鼠
Mommy : I knew he want the 老鼠 song.

两只老鼠,两只老鼠
跑得快,跑得快
一只没有耳朵
一只没有尾巴
真奇怪,真奇怪

today 15-Mar-2008, during our way to ah mah house. He able to sing together with me the 两只老鼠 song. I pretty happy as he can pick up chinese word as fast as english wording as well.

No comments: