Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spell Out Name

13-Mar-2008 thruseday - Nai nai have dinner so I have to pick up Vernon from MIL place after work. When I reached there, nai nai told me she wanted to ask Vernon to show me something.
Hmmh......something new he learnt???
Correct.............Nai nai ask Vernon to spell out his name Vernon.

Vernon : V-E-R-N-O-N....................Vernon.

Wow.............this is really something amaze me as I didn't know that he is capable of spell out his name. This is the first words that he able to spell without look at the words.
When we went home, I told James about it. James reaction is......................he don't believe it.
prove it to him after dinner.
alright................after dinner when Vernon is reading his book in my room. I asked Mr.James to come to the room. Then I asked Vernon boy to spell his name.
He spell out without mistake, James so happy and also amaze with his son achievement.

Saturday, When we went to Ah mah house. again Vernon boy go and show off to everyone in my family that he is able to spell his name

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

wow, go job Vernon boy.Next time u come and teach Kelvin di di ok!

Everytime when i asked Kelvin what is his name, he will tell me "pa pa" follow by his cheeky smile!*pengsan*!