Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Evening Outing at the beach



A windy evening Papa decided to bring Vernon to the beach together with me.
I was very sad & deeply depressed for the past weekend due to some unfortunately thing happened to me. At least I have been recovered after a long week rest and talk to my friends and family.
Vernon boy not use to go to the beach as he dare to step on the sands. He felt dirty and keep asking us to blow the sand away from his feet even though he got wearing sandal.
Then I told him doesn't matter, we can wash it after play. He listened to us and continue playing and "korak" the sand. I took some of the sea shell to show it to him as he only see it in his book but never saw the real one. as I think this is a good opportunity for him to see & learn.
we were there till the sun gone down and the sky getting dark then we headed to ah mah house for dinner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it was funny how he didn't want to get his feet dirty :) But looks like he enjoyed it afterall.

KK and WS said...

hope everything is ok by now..

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Kelvin also refuse to walk on the sand. He wants to be carried.

Hmm..probably next time we can have a date and let these 2 boys play at the beach. Maybe with other kids around, they will enjoy the sand better.