Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Pao Yu

9-May-2008 - Friday night as usual we went to MIL house for dinner and fetch Vernon boy. Before we want to leave MIL house Vernon normally will pray and gave nainai a good night hug. No exceptions for that night but Nai nai asked me & James to watch what Vernon will do during praying. Vernon knell in front of the god and he suddenly say some words :
佛保佑Vernon chua 平安 and 快高长大.

I & James almost can't believe that he can pray 佛 with those words.
I asked nai nai how can he remembered all these words, she told us that Vernon boy everyday stand besides her while she is praying and nai nai thought him the words every day. I think this has been a few weeks ago and it really works.
teaching kids especially language is not a day or 2 can be done. we need to be patience and spend time together. this is what I learnt from the parenting class that conducted by Dr. Sim.

1 comment: