Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Celebration of Chor Chor 88 Birthday

8-June-2008 -Sunday evening : We were going together with ah mah & kong kong to attend chor chor's 88 birthday party at Cititel hotel penang. This is a Nyonya-baba party where most of the family & friends were wearing "Kebaya"(traditional nyonya baba costume). luckily I had my Tailor made pink color kebaya a month b4 the party and I just got it 2 days right b4 the party.
the dinner started on time upon all the guest arrival and we were sit ted just right in front of the stage. We enjoyed the traditional dance and songs presented by Nainai, e-po & friends.

Kong-Kong, Ah Mah, Nai nai, mommy in kebaya & papa in Hawaii shirt + me................see I am very hungry. As soon as I got the birthday pao. I gave a big bite........hee.ee:)

Big family of Papa. Chor-chor's special 88 cakes

Towards the end of dinner, Vernon saw a bunch of colorful balloons decorated & tie next to the stage. and I told Vernon to asked from the auntie ack as speaker of the night. Without feared he walk towards the stage and asked for it. The auntie cut the balloons and gave the whole bunch to Vernon boy. He happily walked back to our table, see how happy he is with his colorful balloons on his way home.

No comments: