Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

STOP

Recently my Vernon boy love to sing his favorite song :

*The wheel on the bus
*Rain Rain go away
*Roll Roll your boat
*Bla bla black sheep
*twinkle twinkle little star
*Old McDonald's had a farm
*ABC
*1 little 2 little 3 little Vernon, 4 little 5 little 6 little Vernon, 7 little 8 little 9 little Vernon, 10 little Vernon boy. (I thought him as Indian boy but he change it to by using his name).

MIL always complaint that the words he sing was not clear enough. and want me to help him by following Vernon to sing every time he sing the songs so that he can sing it perfectly and clearly the next time. However, Vernon boy won't allow me to interrupt him whenever he sing the songs. and what he did is he will say
..............."STOP" mommy "STOP"
and he even smart enough to use his hand to close my mouth to shut me up from sing together.
and sometimes, if he don't like the song u sing. He will also say "STOP" and he change the song.

The other day I was talking to James as I am a bit worried that he always want to rule other people to follow him, not sure will him follow the teacher when he went to nursery or not.

No comments: