Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fully Self Potty

9-Aug-2008 Saturday - Starting this week 32, Vernon able to take off his pants and go to toilet by his own. according to Kakak Wati, he actually started this about a week already especially in Nai Nai house.
Nowadays,he always stand outside the shower box & wee wee or he will pull the small stools that we put next to the sink to stand up to reach the toilet bowl.

**Remembered on this Tuesday night 5-Aug, b4 bed Vernon told me that he want "put-put". So I accompanied him out from our bed- room. and he kept pushing me away and told me :

Vernon : Mommy go watching TV together with Papa.
Mommy : Are u sure u able to potty by your own?
Vernon : Mommy ......"no"..................Vernon go potty.

As a result, James & I hiding behind the cupboard next to the toilet & watching what he did?
Vernon went to pull out his potty chair and sit down by his own. as usual, he love to singing while potty. after finished, he called me in to wash his backside.

His is .........independence on potty and pretty much on learning things as well.
He make me feel like his is mommy's big boy now. and no longer a baby.............
however, in my heart......he is still a baby to me......haa.aaaaa

3 comments:

KK and WS said...

Bravo...another milestone for Vernon...

Leona said...

You are definitely blessed with a wonderful little boy. He is so obedient and well trained.

Peter & Joyce said...

No matter how old our kids are, they will always be "babies" in our hearts.
Good job on being potty-independent, Vernon!