Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Instruments Set


1-Aug-2008 - I & James took a day off yesterday to celebrate my birthday, dining out, having movie with popcorn and while we went for shopping at the Gurney plaza Toys R' Us. We saw an instrument set which Vernon will for sure love it. He now already recognized most of the instruments name, so we would think that he should own a set of those instruments.

Among the instruments : Drum, Drum stick, Trumpet, shakers, Tambourine, Cymbols & castanets. He love the Drum & drum stick the most, and he found very challenge to blow the trumpet. So everytime he will come to me and ask me to blow while he press the trumpet's key.
Another instrument he love is the cymbols....................................
He was so happy with big Eye open last night while I took out the set & put infront of him after he finished his milk milk.


No comments: