Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Meeting DORAEMON in Queensbay Mall


19-Dec-2008 Saturday - Last weekend we went to Queensbay Mall to see the Doraemon and friends. We follow people Queuing up to wait for photo session, unfortunately there's a rules where you need to purchase any Doraemon items, then only you will be entitle to take a photo with the Doraemon and friends. However, they only release 15 tickets everyday for photos session due to time limit and the ticket was finish very early of the day.
Vernon looks very sad when we told him we can't take photo with Doraemon last weekend. But I promised him that I will go to get the ticket early this week so that we can take photo with Doraemon. Vernon smile immediately and happy follow us left the place.
This week, I purposely make a trip to Queensbay Mall at 12pm noon to make sure I get the ticket today & keep my promised to Vernon happen.
I was very happy when I got my ticket as I already knew that we can make it this time.
In the evening, we left our place about 6pm so that we can reach Queensbay Mall at 6:30pm sharp. We happily queuing up and the checker check thru each and every family's ticket that going to participate in the photo session. Vernon just can't wait to meet the Doraemon and friends. When he reached the stage, he keep turning his head looking at the giant Doraemon.
After finished the photos session, we went to have our dinner @ Old Town while waiting for the free photo ready to pick up at the Kodak Shop.


No comments: