Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SPONGEBOB FAN

17-Dec-2008 Thursday - Lately Vernon start watching SPONGEBOB Cartoon together with James. He love the Sponge bob & his friend "Patrick so much together with his boss - Mr. Crab. He even ask us to gave him a sponge when he play with his kitchen set. He knew the sponge is use to clean the dishes.
So coincidence the other day, there's a promotion counter in my company selling the party stuff and balloons. and I saw they have the SPONGE BOB balloon, immediately I bought it as I knew my Vernon boy sure love it.
We actually hide it behind the sofa, we plan to give him a surprise after he came back from Nai Nai house in the evening.
But Vernon's Eye was so sharp, upon he step into house. He saw the Sponge bob Balloon stand behind the Sofa and saying "SPONGE BOB."

No comments: