Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

The most wonderful gift received on Mother's Day

8-May-2009 Friday - Tonight after dinner we went to Nai Nai house to fetch Vernon. Upon arrived at Nai Nai house, I saw Vernon jumping up & down in the living room with something holding on his hand.
The 1st thing he saw me, he come towards me and said to me "Happy Mother's day." then he hand over a mini picture frame with a lovely mother's day card that he did in his nursery in that morning.
I was so happy, and showed it to James. But James said you thought this is done by your son meh. I told him, it doesn't matter whether is fully did by him or not. So long he have put afford and involvement to create and design it. as a Mother, I am very Happy already.
See how nice is the picture frame (front)
At the back of the picture frame (Vernon told me he glue it)
And my lovely Mother's day greeting card from Vernon. Even we got home, he keep asking me and ensure I keep it properly.

Vernon : Mommy, the "Heart" flower card........where you keep it??

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

yes, it's the heart that counts