Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

New Addition to Chuah Family


29-May-2009 Friday - As usual I drove to work on Thursday morning, my boss seeing me walking very difficult in that morning and advice me to finish setup out of office and went home as early as possible. However, I insist to stay till 4pm only left the office.

That night when I went home, everything still like normal till I went to my mom's place for dinner. I felt a little bit of contraction every half an hour, my parents asked James to went home to bring my bag while I stay at their place monitoring. and we told Nai Nai to took care of Vernon that night. till 11pm, the contraction seems still happen half an hour only. So I decided to go home for a good sleep.

at 2pm I woke up and the contraction start to take place every 10 min and followed by every 8min. I told James, have to be prepared as I have a feeling that my baby is coming out tomorrow morning. About 4:30am I can't get back to sleep and felt the contractions is getting closer every 6min. So I woke up and took a bath and get ready, then woke papa up.

James drove me to GMC hospital in the early morning of 5:30am. I was sent to Maternity ward and monitoring baby's heartbeat and my dilation just about 3 cm only. Not long, the nurse brought me to the labor room. About 11am I start pushing, and baby Gerald finally came outside of mommy's womb @ 11:35am.

Date of birth : 29-May-2009
Birth Time : 11:35am
Sex : Boy
Weight at birth : 3.2kg
lenght : 50cm
OFC : 33cm

3 comments:

KK and WS said...

baby gerald has lots of hair.:-)

he looked so alert in this picture

SY said...

Congrats LS...

mama2jojo said...

Vernon looks like papa while baby Gerald looks like mommy-lo.