Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gerald @ 2 month + 3 wks old

Very fast..............Gerald Boy is now 2 months + 3 wks old.
Gerald's weight during the 9th Aug Visit to Dr. Sim Clinic :
Weight : 6kg

I have about a week & will back to work on 24-Aug. I really wish I can with both my boys Gerald & Vernon at home longer. I have been bringing Vernon to School everyday since Jul which is about 2 months. I sure will miss all these mother & son happy time. same with my little Gerald boy whom I have with at home together since he was born (almost 3 month liao)
This week, i found Gerald boy a bit fussy. May be he can sense mommy is going back to work very soon. Start last week I tried to pump out my milk to let kakak to feed him in the morning & afternoon time. He sometimes hungry while still want to sleep and cry non stop so I told Kakak to put him down on the bouncing chair. and feed him. hope Nai Nai & kakak wati able to take care of him well next week when I am at work.
James & I start seeing jealous on Vernon. He will not let his De-de to sleep on his baby pillow, whenever he saw that he will pull away not matter his de-de is still sleeping or not.
and he will make noises purposely wake his de-de up especially you mention and asked him to keep voice low.

1 comment:

mama2jojo said...

Moo-moo boy, so cutie-le.