Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vernon's Handwriting & Coloring

Vernon's Coloring got improvement since he went to nursery.
Before I started my maternity leave I did print out some to prepare for him to color at home.
I want to thanks to Chin Ern's Mother whom provide me all this idea.



These are Vernon's handwriting at home. After came back from nursery daily, except from watching cartoon. He will ask us to gave him some paper and then he will write ABC/123. Other than all this activity he did at home, he also love to read books and watch the word world.
So on & off he will ask us how to spell certain words.
Now, He already able to spell 3 simple letter words like DOG, CAT,Water, Yo-Yo, Drum, Rocket............


The other day I went to Parkson and saw this Japan water pen with the writing mat.....pretty good for the kids to write, draw and it can dry with using any eraser. So that I can save some paper..........but Vernon still not use to as he can't wait till it dry.

No comments: