Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mother's Day


This year we celebrate mother's day with Nai Nai & ah mah on the same day due to the busy schedule both of them. One have dinner, while another have singing competition.
For Ah mah, we went to Park royal Hotel penang for buffer lunch, off course together with Kong Kong. I told James I want to go for a buffer lunch b4 I deliver............haa....aaa.
Vernon can eat a lots while the crown came to gave him the balloon. He stared at the Crown so long as he never get so close to a clown, normally he just Q up and get the balloon. This time the crown not only gave him balloon but also talk to him.
At Night, we celebrate with Nai Nai at Seoul Garden Gurney. Initially they want to eat Thai Food but due to I can't take hot & Spicy food. Kuku decided change the venue to Korea food.
But I knew Nai Nai, Chor Chor & 2-E did not really enjoy Korea food. They don't like the food and taste at all. For me, I enjoy very much as I love BBQ & Korea food.
We also let Vernon to take Korea Food since he already 3 yrs old now. Shouldn't bring home cook food out anymore.

No comments: