Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3rd prize on family photo contest

15-Jul-2009 - Today afternoon while I am having my rest while looking after Gerald boy in the living room. Suddenly someone ring our house bell, when I open the door.....I saw a courier man sending me a box of goodies. Guess what !! This is the 3rd prize that we got for our family photo contest on the " 媽媽 寶寶" <> on June issue. The goodies worth RM100.

In fact, this come very surprise when we hear the news from Photo me back last month. The photographer call us and told us that your family photo that he submitted on behalf got 3rd prize. He told us to get the magazine from him and claim the prize upon getting the notifications from Pureen company.
Inside the box (prize) : a pack of disposable diaper from Pureen, 2 toothpaste for kids, 2 showing gel, 1 lotion, a pack of wet tissues and 2 Pureen powder.

Thanks to Pureen company & Photo Me :)

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

congrats!! I am sure more family photos coming up ya..with Gerald in the picture this time!