Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The day Baby Gerald born


29-May-2009 Friday - My Gerald boy born on the exact due date.
Most relatives said he look more like mommy, where i also have the same say......where have lots of hair and round face.

The nursery nurse in GMC hospital all name my baby Gerald number one in terms of high pitch when he is hungry and look for mommy's milk.
So sometime before the nurse come to call me for nursing in the middle of the night. I already can hear him from my room. and I always have to get prepared and walk faster to the nursing room. else his speaker will get louder and louder.
He nurse very well on the day he was born and can easily take from my breast or bottle.

On the 3rd day, his jaudice gone up to level 12, so I decided to stay with him in the hospital for another day before discharge. We went home on the 5th day, however the jaudice level did not get better though we did put him under the morning sun light.
On the 1st checkup, Dr. cheah asked for blood test to determine the jaudice level and it was level 14. which is too high for baby just 1 weeks old. As a result, Gerald have to admit, so I have to follow him as well since I still do not have breastmilk stock to feed him around the clock.
After 2 days, his level went down to 10.4, we finally discharge

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

ha..Gerald has the same 'pangkat' like Sean during the stay at the hospital - loud speaker...hahaha