Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gerald roll over


This is what he use to when I put him on the bed.

Gerald & Vernon (brothers) lie on the bed.........this is the most difficult post to take as u hardly catch both of them together.
Gerald 1st lie on mommy's Boppy pillow.

1-Nov-2009 Saturday - Times fly pretty fast, my Gerald boy is 5 months + now.

I first put him on my Boppy pillow to see his head is firm enough or not. and he able to do so when he is 4 month & 1 weeks old. He started to roll over @ 4 month+, then every time I feed him at night and want to put him back to his baby cort. I have to make sure he is not awake else he will roll over, my worried is he will close his face down especially when he first know how to roll over. Now he is getting expert to control himself and move in the circle after roll over.

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

I had the same worry as you when Kaitlyn is younger, i worry she will roll and face down at night. However, according to her PD, he assured me that everything will be ok as if the kid able to roll over by themself, their surviving skill is there, and he ask me not to worry so much.