Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Baby Gerald watching TV

Vernon is watching his favortiteCartoon - Dora the explorer in the living room and the de-de also want to watch after listen to the sound of the cartoon. this is what I mean he will trun his head position & watch.

I am sure he (gerald boy) is another Dora (cartoon) supporter.

16-Nov-2009 - since ever Baby Gerald knew how to roll over, we observe that he love to watch TV whatever TV show his Koko is watching.
Every weekend morning right after they took their morning bath, Vernon will usually have his breakfast while watching cartoon--Dora or Tek. and we usually put Gerald beside him while I am preparing lunch. It happened that we see this little baby turn his head to watch the TV again though we tried to change the position of his rocking chair.
As I have to protect his little eye from damage. I never had experience seeing baby watching TV, Vernon never did so during his baby time. May be I did not put him next to the TV or so.

No comments: