Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Feb 27, 2007

I went to drop vernon's GMC appointment card at GMC at 9am. when I reach GMC, suprishing me the carpark was vacant. when I reach home, vernon already woke up & had his breakfast. I put him back to nap so that he got enough sleep b4 the appointment time. 12pm he still not woke up so I have no choice, hold him & brought him to the car. when the time we went into the car, he awake & cry. like people torture him, don;t want to let him sleep. very Kasian......my bebe vernon. :)

reach GMC, lots of baby waiting outside of Dr.SIM clinic. one after one, still not bebe's turn. so we nock the clinic's door and ask the nurse. she told us out turn already pass, will have to wait for another 2 babys b4 our turn again.

No comments: