Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hand's Up & leg's Up


Vernon will put his leg on the up position whenever u say Leg's up. He start to understand this when I was doing exercise. he keep observing me while I slowly pull my legs in the up position. from there I told him, this is leg's up. and I asked him to follow mommy. so now & then when he is on his bed, and when i say leg's up. he sure will lie down & pull his leg on up position.
I should take a snap shot of this picture......this is really fun when u see your kids is growing &
understand what u mean.
he usually will put his hand's in up position when he hear music is playing or whenever I say hand's up.

1 comment:

mama2jojo said...

Heehee, be prepared to keep yourself busy following him walking around your house