Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2007

March 03, 2007

Vernon woke up at 7:30am this mornig and reject to take his milk. he just want to play around, climbing up & down the bed while I am pumping. so James have to look after him for a while till I complete pumping. then I try to put him back to bed, he smile at me with big eye open. after a while he still not sleepy, so I ask his kaka to give him bath while I go to prepare his breakfast - egg & nenen.

Today I have appointment with Dr. Gan, so I have to left Vernon with his Kakak "wati" at home. b4 I left the house he still drinking his milk. around 11:30am still not my turn so I called home to see how's vernon doing today. He is doing fine & James is going to bring him to "Chor Chor" house at 12pm since I still not done.
and will meet them there.

Today there's a pork luck at "Chor Chor" house. when I reach there at 1:15pm the party already start & I saw lots of food on the table. The "chor chor stepdaughter's praise vernon, very handsom boy and very clever boy. becoz he is smiling at them, just do not want to let them to hold him. he is showing them where is his Head, nose, ear & mouth. although he do not know how to speak.

after a while, Bebe fall sleep & take his nap at "chor chor" house eventhough there's so noisy. people talking & laughing. ...............he slept for only an hour+ and we try to feet him some milk. end up he awake & play again. around 3:40pm we go home.

4pm we went to Queensbay mall to submit Vernon photo for the contest. and we got a free photo shoot, so we wait for 2 babies to finish shooting. when come to Bebe vernon turn he look very tire & reject to wear his hat. luckily still got 3 best shoot.
after dinner about 8:30pm. he went to bed.


No comments: