Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Attend Chor Chor's 87th Birthday




9-June-2007 Saturday - This morning I went to jelutong market and bought 2 singlet for Vernon. most of his singlet are small & not fit anymore. U Know,the singlet cost me only Rm2:50 compare to buying from the Supermarket Rm8 to 9 per singlet.
Later of the day when I went to lorong kulit to buy some fruits, I grab a disney toy hand phone for vernon, it come with battery & different song for different button. The hand phone is so cheap - RM2. At the same time,I also bought a set of funny blocks for vernon with really cheap price compare to anywhere else. I can't believe I can get such a good deal & there're more choices which cost at RM2 toys out there too. Although the quality is not very good, but I knew my little boy bored with toys very fast & look for new toys nowadays.
Vernon sleep about 3 hours long for the afternoon nap , seems like he knew tonight he is going to attend chor'chor's 87th brithday. After we dressed vernon with his kungfu dress, He told us : "he is Mei Mei 美美 " Am I len chai?? haa...aa



This little Vernon enjoy so much with food at the dinner. He can took 3 big pieces of "keropok" and a bowl of shark fin soup.

No comments: