Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Love to eat MeeMee 麵條

12-June-2007 Tuesday - Today Mommy fried mee for dinner, so I thought of giving Vernon to try some fried mee mee. ..........our little vernon love the mee mee & sprouts so much. Hmmmh......my cooking is not bad-leh at least my little boy like it. He requested 1 after another mee mee, although he already had his porridge at Nai Nai place. I wish he can soon learn to eat most of the food we eat. As lately I found Vernon not very interested in food, even we offer him the ice-cream or food we had at the restaurant. He prefer to play instead of look forward the food we ate.
I continue giving him lysin today, hoping he will have more appetite to food sooner.
I am still looking for any recommedations to improve Vernon's appetite. Any receipt that anyone outthere can share are welcome
.

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Just let Vernon decide what he wants to eat loh...should be ok la.