Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Follow up visit to Dr. Sim

14-June-2007 Thurseday - Today I carpool with James as we need to rush to pick up Vernon from MIL place after work. I left my meeting at 5pm & waited James to pick me, then rush Vernon to GMC for his follow up check up. The Nurse told us not to be late, if cannot make it by 6pm we need to ring her. at 5:45pm I hand vernon appointment card to the receptions as usual and straight go to 2nd floor. There'were already 4 patients waiting outside Dr.sim clinic, I 'm sure these are all Dr. Sim patient since the rest of the PD's clinic already close shop by then.
Wait not very long, the nurse call Vernon's name, we go inside to the clinic.
Dr.Sim say How is everything?I reply Seems okey.
Dr.Sim : Let me check on Vernon's lung? hm.....everything is now ok but I need your to conitnue giving him the inflamine (using the inhaller) at home.
Following, Dr.sim weight Vernon and say Vernon now is 10kg. good progress...........then I ask why Vernon poo poo a lot. He say if the poo poo is not hard, then it is normal. and this is good.
although Vernon look skinny, as long as he is healthy boy.
After that I request Dr. Sim to look at his height, he actually not support to look at Vernon's hieght as he say the height will not be right at this age. Since I requested his help to measure and told me that they will grow even faster when they reach 5 years old & above.

Weight at 17month - 10kg ; Height at 17 months - 74cm

We left GMC & straight go to Northam Cafe to have our dinner since this is the most nearest place & papa love the food & view there. Right after we park our car, the rain fell. we cannot sit by the seaside, everyone is moving to the shelter area
.

No comments: