Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

May Baby

May -2010 - On Mar I decided to send in Gerald's Photo to enter his birthday photo contest in
媽媽 & 寶貝 magazine. I was so excited to know the result, when I received my May magazine. The 1st thing I want to see is the birthday contest page. Finally i saw Gerald's face on the page. I show it to Papa & Vernon. Vernon ask me why my photo is not in there. I reply and told him I will enter his photo next year. I knew I have miss so many years for him.
this is something that I have been wishing to do though the rewards is small. I also promise Vernon that I will enter his photo into Disney channel birthday book as well.
I called up the sponsor to get the voucher of "Mom's Care" RM50.
2 days later we got the voucher and we spend it by buying Gerald as nice baby gear's attire.

1 comment:

mama2jojo said...

great pressie for his 1st b'day.