Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Year 2010 Mother's day

May -2010 - This is the 2nd year I got a hand made craft from Vernon. He made a pretty paper doll for me. When I reach Nai nai house that day, he wish me Happy mother;s day and hand over this pretty paper doll to me. He told me this mommy and "I LOVE U".
Time flies pretty fast, I just aware that this is the 2nd year Vernon in Nursery (Little light house). Beside the Paper foll, he also make a green turtles where they are doing something green to environment where he told me we need to protect the turtles. haa.aaaa

Mommy & Vernon happily posted together their dinner.

Papre Hot pot - 1st time taste it though use to see the TV recommend it.

This year we (brothers & sisters) decided to celebrate our mother's day @ Miraku Japanese Restaurant in G Hotel Penang. A very nice restaurant, the food presentations was great and the portion is just nice. But the price is a bit expensive compare to other Japanese restaurant out there. But we do enjoy as we tried few new things that can't find in other Japanese restaurant like the Paper hot pot. The paper really heating the food and keep it hot.

1 comment:

mama2jojo said...

Nice place to cater for all of us in such a big group.