Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

E-Gate New Cafe "PappaRich"

5-Sept-2010 - We love this cafe after 1st try due to it is very near and price reasonable.
I no longer cook for dinner since after kakak wati home for raya holidays. I knew taking care of 2 kids & house caos is more than enough to make me busy.

Vernon has grown a lot and he want to order his food by himself, i noticed that if we ordered on behalf and what he don't like. He will not eat it and end up I have to eat the food. so I let him make his own choice by showing the menu to him. He then told me that he wanted to take bread with cream milk and a cup of soy milk. When the food serve, he enjoyed eating the bread very much, even the Gerald also want to try on it.

one thing I noticed on our 2nd visit is the customer is getting more and service is drop. Asking the waiter/waitress to clean up the table for us also take 10-15mins. I almost give up & go to other restaurant. as Vernon already hungry.
**highly recommend the Nan + curry chicken.

No comments: