Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mc D for Dinner

See how Gerald expression after tasting the french fries..........
4-Sept-2010 - Saturday
We tried to take the opportunity to bring the kids to McDonald's for dinner since they are having "BUKA PUASA" promotion. Where we can get value meals during dinner time as well.
When we are in the green lane McD, the 1st thing Vernon ask :

Vernon : Mommy, can I go upstairs & play?
Mommy : No, we better find a place down stair will do since Kakak not around and I have to look after both of u & di-di while papa buying the meals for us.
He obey what I told him and wait for his favorite cheese burger + fries. So I quickly fed Gerald with my home cook porridge. and I was having hard time to fed him as he is turning his head right & left looking surrounding and KPC with the auntie and uncle sitting right behind us.
oh....not long papa brought over our dinner and u can see how enjoy my Vernon boy eating the burger by himself. While the little Gerald also seeing the fries on the table. he also tempted to try on it and keep pointed at the fries. and I gave him some.
We all have a lovely evening and dinner time there.

No comments: