Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vernon's ART class collection



24-Sept-2010 - I have been sending Vernon to Da Vinci Art program since last month (Aug'10). This is his 3rd lesson and his teacher have given a good commend on his talent. I can see he is getting good & improving in his drawing and coloring. At least it proof that I did not make a wrong choice of sending him to this program. Becoz initially I have some conflict with James that I insisted want to send Vernon to another Art class in a local school. However, James comment that that Art class location is not so strategic for us to send and pick him and furthermore the lightning of the class is not enough, it will damage the kids eye for long term.
Every week, he look forward asking me when he is going to his Art Class again. I always reminded him that he will go to Art class only on every Friday evening.
how lucky am i is Nai Nai is helping us to drive him to the class @ 7pm. I or James will pick him after the class.

No comments: