Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pay a visit to Dr. Gan's clinic together with Mommy

25-Apr-2009 Saturday - James & I decided to bring along Vernon when I went for my checkup this week. As lately when I told Vernon that De-de will sleep in his baby cot while he will sleep with mommy on the bed. His 1st reaction to me is :

Vernon : No.....mommy, de-de cannot sleep in the baby cot nor bed.....De-de sleep on the floor.

Mommy : Alamak, I almost want to "pengsan". and every time I asked the same Q, he will replied me the same answer. In order to let him slowly accept his de-de on the way. we finally make the decision to bring along him when I went for next checkup to see any changes (as recommend by most of friends).
Ah......It really works!!

On the Saturday morning, I told him that let's have your breakfast then we go to Dr. Gan's clinic. Vernon was so happy and keep telling us that Dr.Gan will use the computer and show him De-de that swimming in mommy's tummy.
He was so good boy sitting/waiting outside Dr.Gan's clinic. Suddenly we meet one of James's friend walking passby and we say "hello" to him. Vernon saw him holding a bag and keep asking "Uncle, What is inside the bag?" then we told him......we not suppose to askwhat is inside ppl's bag. Then the friend replied him, will tell you later Okay...............
The friend told us........what a smart boy........lots of Q ah...
when the Nurse called my name, I brought along Vernon & went into the consultation room, then he was so talkative to the nurse while the nurse is checking on my blood pressure.
He told the nurse that Dr Gan is going to show him De-de inside mommy's tummy. then the nurse askes him what is his name & how old are you.
Vernon : My name is Vernon and I am 3 years old.
The nurse was so impressed that he can talk so well.
After a while, Dr Gan came in........Vernon look at her and call her "Auntie"
I think he didn't expect the Dr.Gan is a lady. and talk so soft.
after that Dr.Gan Showed him the Ultrasound : De-de face, nose, ears.......and de-de is kicking.
Vernon was so happy that he finally can see de-de. and kept telling ppl how de-de looks like, when he went back to Ah mah's house.

No comments: