Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sharing Coconut drink with Mommy

25-Apr-2009 Saturday - Left Dr. Gan clinic and it was late noon, we decided to have our lunch at New World park since it was too late to cook.
Papa park his car and we get down and walked towards the food court. We then find a table and sited in the center of the new world park food court and then ordered our food. I ordered Teriyaki Eel set (Japanese food) & share with Vernon as I knew he won't be able to finish by his own. and off course ordered my favorite coconut drink.
Lately I love to drink lots of coconut as my body is getting warm and it help me to relieve from the warm weather. One thing you won't believe is that,Vernon is also a coconut drink lover too, he sometimes can finish half of a big coconut. so if I bought the "pandan" favour coconut (smaller in size) I have to ordered 2, else he will just finished it himself.

Papa ordered a plate of Penang favorite Dessert "ROJAK" (a types of mix fruits with prawn gravy) after done his lunch. Vernon asking James what is that? we told him this very hot & spicy else Vernon will not so easy to let go and will continue ask.

Many many Q.......from this Boy and he will not easily let go if he found not satisfy with the answer.

No comments: