Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shopping Day




30-Apr-2009 Friday - It was a crazy Sales at Jusco Penang & Work book day.
James & I left work early and fetch Vernon early from Nai Nai place so that we can went to the Sales at Jusco & Borders book store.
On our way to Queens bay, the traffic were so bad as you can see those car were Q up till in front of Tesco & e-gate. The lucky things is, the left lane to Bayan Lepas was not block. So we sneak out from the bad traffic by using the lane. and we reached Queensbay pretty early at 7pm.
We first thought of having our lunch at Kim Gary, unfortunately there'll so many people still Q up for the table. As a result, we change our dinner place to Old Town.
We ordered rice & noodles + the special brown bread with butter. However, Vernon boy love so much my lime juice. He can finish half cup of it and left another half for me.
James said I always encourage Vernon eating or drinking something not healthy.
I just smile back and did what I want for my boy. So that he can get use to the outside food.

No comments: