Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Virus Infections

26-Apr-2009 - It was a Sunday morning we went grocery in Tesco. And James met a old high school friend and they had chit chat while I am still doing my shopping at the "non-Halal" food.
When I met up with them, out of sudden the friend's daughter vomit. We didn't know that his daughter was sick and Vernon was sitting on the shopping cart which is very near to the friend's daughter.

The night we went home, Vernon start had a high fever and the night mare start..............................

The next day he start vomiting and had a heavy diarrhea non stop. I brought him to see Dr. Sim the 1st thing in the morning. The moment Dr. Sim saw Vernon sad face, he knew something not right with him. So I told him about meeting the friend's daughter in Tesco, as Dr. Sim already suspect someone had the virus and spread over to Vernon.
Dr. Sim gave Vernon an injection to stop vomit but the diarrhea will continue for the next few days. and Dr. Sim also use the ultrasound to scan and see Vernon's tummy, the scan seems okay at Vernon tummy.
Then we went home, I was so upset seeing him suffering and Vernon keep telling me:

Vernon : Mommy.........my tummy pain pain.

I took about a week off from work and took care of him every minutes of the whole night till he recovered for the following a week. and we paid a few visit back to Dr. Sim's clinic as Vernon kept telling he is not well and had stomach pain every-night.
After Dr. Sim prescribe more medicine to him to stop Vernon's tummy pain.

No comments: