Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

3 Soup bowls gone

This is what happened when Papa is not around. One evening after we came home from MIL house. Vernon boy ran into my kitchen as usual, he open up the cabinet where I kept all the bowls & plates. He want to pull one bowl and ask for soup from me. however his hand accidentally go and pull the stack of bowls down. Lucky things is I manage to catch 2 of them. and the rest gone into the wind lah. He don't even scared at all, want to go & pick the damage pieces from the floor. I quickly move him out from the kitchen to let kakak clean up the mess.
So now on, I have to use the child lock to lock my cabinet most of the time.
hopefully this can help to prevent this thing happen again.

No comments: