Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Switch Porridge to Rice

22-Oct-2007 Monday - Start switch porridge to rice for Vernon in the afternoon.
I told kakak to steam the rice, and then cook the soup with the fish, potato and carrot + spinach. At the first time Vernon cry all the way till he finish the rice. I knew it's very hard for him, as he normally don't chew his food. He straight away "telan". In order make him comfortable,we tried to steam the rice with more water so that the rice come out more sticky.
I can say it's a smooth transition for him, he took everything the 2nd day we swtich to rice. Nai Nai was so worried looking at Vernon boy crying non stop on the frist trial. She even told me that why not swicth back to porridge for him first. I told Nai nai then forever he will not grow and take other food besides porridge.

I found that it's a good start for him. At least he ask for food when we go out now.

No comments: