Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

block Nose

I had a minor running nose for the past few days after came back from swimming@PSC.
same as little Vernon. I shouldn't have brought Vernon to swimming on last Wednesday after 5:30pm in the evening. This time is really all mommy's fault for not listening to papa advice. Papa did called mommy on that day from his office, he told mommy that we just go to had dinner@PSC. Don't need to swim today since the weather is a bit cooler today.
When I touch the pool water, I knew the water is too cold for Tot. But Vernon saw the pool, he is so excited to jump into the pool immediately. I don't want to make Vernon disappointed by telling him"no" swimming today. So I thought it'll be OK to let him swim about 20 Min's.
Who knows this 20 Min's is enough to get us sick.
first, Vernon is just had a minor running nose like me. I immediately gave him some piriton, his running nose become block nose and become serious during night time. I can't wait any longer to bring him to consult Dr. Sim the next morning. As can't seeing him suffering from not able to breath. It's a public holidays, Dr. Sim do not have the normal clinic, lucky I get hold of him.
Dr. Sim was so happy seeing Vernon, He always say Vernon boy always make his day happy. He even took a picture of Vernon this time with his digital camera. Dr.Sim did check thru Vernon's throat and everything. Looks good except he need to continue his piriton till he fully recoverd. I felt a bit relieve after knew that Vernon don't have throat infection or cough like me & kakak wati had. So papa took care of Vernon for the next whole day since I & kakak already felt sick.

No comments: