Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Excute Me


Every time we go to Borders Book store, I 'll not miss looking for the author Karen Katz children's book. I found her "lift & flip book" is very effective to get our baby or tot to learn and understand faster. I bought another collection of karen katz the other day for Vernon. and as usual I start reading the books together with him every night after our dinner time. Very fast, Vernon boy pick up the word "Excute Me". His pronounciations still lack of "S", end up he say excuse me as "EXCUTE ME"lah.

From this book, he also know how to say "please" & "thank you" It's pretty good for them to learn the good manner of saying and request thing they want. Now, whenever he want to watch TV.

Vernon : Mommy, On TV pls............

Mommy : Okey wait a minutes pls.

Vernon : On TV please.....................

No comments: