Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

ABC Fridge Magnet

23-Nov-2007 Friday - Vernon boy now is an expert of ABC alphabet. He can spell A to Z and he can even read by jumping randomly. He surprised my sister's family the other day when we dropped by her house, they have a floor mate that come in ABC Alphabet character from A - Z. My brother-In law randomly pointed to the alphabet. Vernon can easily read every single alphabet without fail. And last weekend I brought him home to ah mah house, he said out loud from A - Z to ah mah & ah kong. Both of them surprised, same for the whole family included my sis-in law, my brother & koko & che ches.

We thought of he love to read, so we put up the magnet alphabets for him to play around.