Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Down with Mild Fever

9-Nov-2007 thurseday - Tonight MIL send Vernon home, as usual I cook dinner at home while James playing with Vernon boy in the living room. After Prepared the dinner, I went to take my hot bath. and b4 we started our dinner, I will usually ask Vernon boy whether he would like to join us for dinner. I went to the living room and hold on Vernon boy, I felt his forehead and body was a bit warmer than usual. I told James he might have mild fever, didn't u felt that since just now. Papa say "no".................immediately I took the thermometer to measure Vernon boy. Oh gosh!! Vernon boy had a mild fever@ 37.3'C but he still Ack actively like normal. So I am not so worry, just gave him the paracetamol that I kept in the freight will do.
The fever was gone 1 hour after taking the medicine, so I thought it's ok not to give anymore during the midnight. However, the fever came back soon after 6 hours (it's about 3pm middler of the night). I hold his body and felt warm again, I quckily gave him the paracetmol without given him any food. I am so worry will it cause his stomach anything or not. Since his stomach was empty. I was not able to sleep well the whole hight, too worry on him so wait till 5pm. I quickly gave him some milk milk as very soon I need to gave him another medications.
Come to morning about 11am, he took his medication and went to have his morning nap. about 1pm. His fever totally gone but I still given him the medication worried that the fever will come back again.

No comments: