Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yakult drink

24-Nov-2007 Saturday night when we grocery@ Jaya Jusco Qbymall. There's a lady promoting the yakult drink, I get a cup for Vernon boy to try on it. The promoter was so nice by giving us a straw so that Vernon can drink it easily. Very soon, Vernon boy finish the whole cup and we walk back again. Since he love it so much so we decided to buy a pack home.
In fact, on sunday 25-Nov afternoon Vernon took one bottle from the fridge and finished it in just a minutes and handle the bottle back to me. When I open the fridge he ask again, and I told him one per day okay. luckily this little boy still accept it and just walk away.

1 comment:

mama2jojo said...

Highly recomended by me!!! No Vitagen nowadays for Jolene & Joshua.