Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kids Sticks

24-Nov-2007 Saturday night when we went to grocery @ Jaya Jusco. I found these kids sticks (cheese sticks) that come in a pack of 6 which pretty fit for Vernon boy. This is a product from Denmark and it contains lots of protein, vitamins in it. I like the packing and it's so easy for kids to take & bite it.
I recommend this to all mothers. next I 'm going to try on another dairy product from New Zealand. looks nice too. will keep u all update

4 comments:

KK and WS said...

taste good or not???

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

Not bad......just like the normal cheddar cheese. can try it.

mama2jojo said...

Spare 2 sticks for my kids, ok!

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

No problem!!