Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

ABC pre-school book

2-Dec-2007 Sunday - We were shopping@ sunshine farlim last sunday evening as there's a sales going on. We want to buy predesure (milk powder), we knew it offered the cheapest price than anywhere else and plan to stock up some, since there's a rumour that the price might gone up this year end again. When we walk to the stationary section, the first thing come to Vernon's mind is ...."PENCIL". He saw a whole bunch of different types of pencils, pens display on the shelf, especially the boxes of color pencil and crayons. He then do not want to leave the place without having one on his hand. however, I don;t plan to buy any for him so I thought that I better don't let him grab any from the shelf. end up he cry out loud till I can felt so many eyes were watching@me from every engle. I felt so uncomfortable as if I am bitten him so hard........

James immediately asked me to gave Vernon a box of crayon just to stop him from crying......................haa..aa.............it works !! Papa is so great on reading kids mind.
We then walk to the book section, he was so happy and want to pull the books & sit on the floor to read just like what he did at home.
Mommy : Mommy buy u ABC book...ok?
Vernon : ABC book........................and smile back at me.
He then forgot about that box of crayon, so we quickly leave it on a tray next to the counter.
and I pay the ABC writing book for him (preschool activity book).

No comments: